Friday, March 16, 2018

Guy Greetings

Hello & Happy Friday!

So happy the weekend is here!
I busted my butt this week on Easter Treats & a card order. 
Now I need to sit and create some cards to make with my stamp friends next weekend!
I hope some creativity comes to me! LOL

Today I have a masculine birthday card.
I left the paper do all the work!




I got this pack of Designer Series Paper a few weeks ago and wasn't really keen on it at first.
It's grown on me and one thing I do like are the colors in it!

Card Details:

Stamps: Guy Greetings
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, True Gentleman DSP
Accessories: Tailored Tag Punch, Gold Metallic Enamel Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Yep, quick & easy and flat for mailing!

******************************************
My thoughts today...


That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Janice M said...

Great job! LOVE when the paper can do all the work! Masculine cards can be so difficult anyway, at least for me! I've been trying to color up some "guy" stuff this week for Father's Day ect. Now to see if I can do anything with them in the weeks to come!

D'Ann said...

Great guy card! Love the dsp but I like florals so if I get it, it will have to grow on me as well! :) What a positive, beautiful greeting of the day!

Carol L said...

I see someone bought a new SU! punch too :) Great guy papers with awesome colors and prints! I really do like this simple design too - quick and easy! Just what I like :) Have a warm evening - that wind is really whipping right now!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Perfect masculine design, Wendy! The blue is so striking!