Monday, March 26, 2018

Petal Palette

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Yesterday we woke up to some heavy snow showers that lasted up till lunchtime then the sun came out. It was cold & breezy so no walk on the Rail Trail. Our snow is melting but not fast enough for me. So, we lounged most of the day downstairs with a fire in the fireplace and watched tv. I was going to make some cards while we were downstairs but I left my hands relax instead.

Today I want to share the Petal Palette card that we made on Saturday.
This one was a favorite!



The bold black lined paper is from the Tutti Fruitti Paper pad. We also added some Clear Wink of Stella to our roses once again. It just makes them shimmer!

Card Details:

Stamps: Petal Palette, Colorful Seasons (sentiment)
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Tutti Fruitti DSP
Accessories: Petals & More Thinlits, Bermuda Bay Ribbon, Clear Wink of Stella, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I've used this rose image so much that I think it's time to start using some of the other stamps in the set. It's filled with lots of images & sentiments but I keep coming back to that beautiful rose stamp!

*******************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy 🌷

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Nice work! That bold black stripe is quite striking!

Carol L said...

This is one lovely card with a smashing color combination too! No wonder it was a hit - I just love it! I love the sunshine today as well :)

Janice M said...

Oh now I like this one alot! Those bold stripes and the color combo are VERY striking!! Lovin the sunshine here too! It'll not only melt the snow but help dry up all the mud!

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty! Roses are my favorite flower! So I can understand why you like to make cards with roses!