Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Guy Greetings

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Our weather this week so far has been amazing but that said...the pollen count is VERY high so I have been trying not to have my windows open too much. 

Today I have a masculine card to share that we made last Friday.
The girls always ask for masculine cards!



I try to keep these cards as simple as possible.
The girls have hunters in their families so they really liked this card.

Card Details:

Stamps: In the Meadow, Guy Greetings
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Paper Pizzazz DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Tailored Tag Punch, Cajun Craze Enamel Dot, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I love the plaid paper but have no idea where I got it at.
Glad that we used it up!

****************************************************
My thoughts today....


Today my dear sweet hubby turns 50!
He is finally able to join the AARP Club! LOL We always joke about that!
I hope that he has a great day!

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Carol L said...

These are great cards, and I love the plaid with those great birthday sentiment panels! Huge congrats on your hubby's milestone birthday today! I have a card posted on my blog today that just happens to be for a special 50th birthday! I hope you get to celebrate big-time!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Ohhhhhh, I have those deer! I may have to case this very masculine card. Excellent layout and delivery.

Please tell Shawn a very happy birthday from the Kelemen gang. Trust me, 60 is worse!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Happy 50th Birthday to Shawn! Just think of all the deals he can get now with AARP. LOL Great masculine card.

Janice M said...

Love this plaid paper! It goes perfectly with the deer. Love the way you added the sentiment. Happy 50th to Shawn! I'm there very soon myself.