Sunday, May 27, 2018

Petal Palette

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Sunday already! This long holiday weekend is flying by!
Yesterday I was lucky enough to spend my afternoon at my stamp table. 
I did some reorganizing with the new reinkers and got to play with some ink as well. No one distracting me except my belly when it was time for supper! LOL

The card I have to share today I made one day last week when I had some scraps laying out on my table. It just uses up some soon to be VERY pretty Painted with Love DSP. 



I pulled out the Quilted Top EF to use on this...I really like the texture it brings to a card!
I also used some retired Rich Razzleberry Ribbon on this since it matched my cardstock. I have a slew of this type of ribbon that I snagged off the Clearance Rack awhile ago so I better use it up!

Card Details:

Stamps: Petal Palette
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Powder Pink, Painted with Love DSP
Accessories: Quilt Top EF, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Rich Razzleberry Stitched Ribbon, Gold Metallic Enamel Dots, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Just a simple design with texture and a whole lot of pretty with that DSP! 
Painted with Love is probably one of my favorite papers!
 Do you have a favorite?

********************************************************
My thoughts today.....


Here in PA it is a very humid day!
Our weather right now is sunny with thunderstorms this afternoon. My AC is still cranked on!
Hubby is doing a pork roast in the smoker today to have pulled pork sandwiches for supper.
Other than that, not much else going on and that's fine by me. 
Maybe I can squeeze in more stamping time!

Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

Very cool card today with a great embossed background to boot! I'm cracking up laughing, because I put a roast in my crockpot overnight to have pulled pork for today and tomorrow LOL We are on the same easy wave length for quick and easy meals! It poured here for several hours earlier today. Hopefully we'll get a little sunshine at some point today! Happy Sunday - have a great one :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Beautiful embossing and a great paper choice! Hope you are having a good weekend.