Thursday, May 17, 2018

Coffee Cafe

Hello & Happy Thursday!

The weekend is getting closer!
This week started out pretty nice but the last 2 days we have had storms and lots of rain!
Tomorrow they are calling for a deluge of rain which has prompted flood watches.
Besides the rain, our grass is growing like weeds and with several more days of rain coming....not sure when it will get mowed. I told Shawn he better soon build his ark...we're gonna need it!

So, today I have a card to share that the girls made at our last get together.
We all love our coffee so I wanted to use the Coffee Cafe Bundle.



This was one of the first sets I got when the SU Annual Catalog became available last year. I don't think I used it too much through out the year. I decided to put it to good use with the girls and they enjoyed putting this one together!

Card Details:

Stamps: Coffee Cafe
Ink: Early Espresso, Soft Suede
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Coffee Break DSP
Accessories: Coffee Cup Thinlits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Old Olive Enamel Hearts, Early Espresso 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Life happens....Coffee helps! 
Most definitely!

**************************************************
My thoughts today.....


I was up with my hubby this morning and got him off to work.
2 seconds after he pulls out of the driveway I realized he forgot his coffee!
I had to call him to come back & get it. He said....it's going to be one of those kind of days!
For his sake, I hope not!

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Mmmmm, coffee...... I may just have ot make a cup after dinner.I love that DSP with the stains and rings. <3

Carol L said...

What a cool card! I just love the coffee rings all over the side panel, and that sentiment says it all for me! Poor Shawn - how could he forget his coffee?? Not a good way to start your day :)