Saturday, May 12, 2018

Flower Shop

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Today they are calling for severe storms here in PA.
I always get really nervous hearing that after living in the midwest for a year!
This morning we are making a trip to Shawn's work quick then hitting the store on the way home. I hope we are home before the storms reach us. Gigi will be a mess!

So before we head to Maryland I want to share a cute little treat I made.
I have been trying to use up things I have laying around my craft room and those small coffee cups got put to good use.



The tall cello bag has peppermint patties under the flowers and the cup is filled with Bite Sized Snickers! 

Project Details:

Stamps: Flower Shop, Beautiful Bouquet (sentiment)
Ink: Dapper Denim
Cardstock: Dapper Denim, Whisper White, Dapper Denim In Color DSP (retired)
Accessories: Pansy Punch, Circle Layering Framelits, Dapper Denim Ribbon, Dapper Denim Enamel Heart, Silver Faceted Gems, 2 x 8 Cello Bags, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I will be sharing more of these since I made them in all the retiring In Colors!
So much fun!
Making treats seem to be my passion!

*********************************************************
My thoughts today.....


Yep!
That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Wow, these are fantastic! You had me at all the blue. More goodies from the queen of treats. Love em!

LeAnne said...

This is such a great, versatile flower set, I am sad to see it go, but I LOVE what you did with it! My mouth is watering, thinking about those Peppermint Patties hidden in there! Yum! Yes, be careful outside...we got lots of thunder, lightning and rain last night with more on the way!! Be safe!

Carol L said...

I always love how you decorate these mini cups and adding the blue flowers is a gem! The treat bag is a great companion to the cup too, and I love the treats you packed inside each of them! Stay safe in the storms, so far we're good here, but it sure is getting dark right now :) Happy Mother's Day and have a great weekend as well!

Cindy Linthicum said...

You are the queen of treats/favors. I love when you post such great projects.

Janice M said...

More Yummy treats! Love them done in the dark blue.