Sunday, November 18, 2018

Candy Bar Wrappers

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope your weekend is going well!
Yesterday there was no update from me.
We got up and were out running around all day!
It was a bright sunny day so it made it a nice day to be out and about.
It was a fun day!

Last week I had a call from my customer who had a special request for a couple of Candy Bar Wrappers for a special get together she will be attending next Saturday with some of her closest friends. She did not have any colors & paper in mind and left it all up to me.
This is what I chose for her treats....



These are always fun to create!

Project Details:

Stamps: Southern Serenade
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Sweet Soiree Specialty DSP (retired)
Accessories: Circle Punch, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Crimper, Cake Soiree Embellishment Kit (retired). Silver Metallic Enamel Dots, Silver Cord (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The best part was my customers reaction when she seen them!
She LOVED them especially the sentiment!
Always makes me smile when she loves what I create!

***************************************************************
My thoughts today....


That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Those look so yummy. I should see about making some of them. Very pretty paper.

Carol L said...

I love love love the colors here, and especially those papers you used that look like they have a big of foil in them! You just rock your treat packaging every time! Love that hilarious squirrel too LOL

JD/ Jill said...

Very nicely done!

Vicki Burdick said...

These are gorgeous, that DSP is soooooo pretty!!!

Cindy Linthicum said...

I might just have to get this set for that saying. Perfect for her friend's get together.