Thursday, November 8, 2018

Snow Is Glistening

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Yesterday was a busy day around the Aungst Pad.
The sunshine only lasted till about noon then was cloudy & cool the rest of the day so I never went out to rake leaves. Instead I whipped up 3 Pumpkin Rolls for the upcoming holiday.
Today I am working on some laundry and will try to go out to do some raking then.

I have another card to share using the Snow Is Glistening set.
I have a whole pack of the Dashing Along DSP that is available this year so I wanted to use some of that. Sure gives the snowflakes a whole different look than the card I made earlier this week.



I'm not sure I am liking the Gold Foil snowflake on top of my tree.
 The photo seems like it washed it out. Maybe I will remove it and try a piece of Gold Glimmer Paper instead. On my snowflake tree I added very small Cherry Cobbler Rhinestones for some sparkle.

Card Details:

Stamps: Snow Is Glistening
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Garden Green, Gold Foil Paper, Dashing Along DSP
Accessories: Snowfall Thinlits, Triple Banner Punch, Cherry Cobbler Rhinestones, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I really like this stamp set with matching thinlits! The thinlits cut so nicely!
I have made another card & a treat holder using this set that I will share once we get past Thanksgiving. Speaking of Thanksgiving....it's only 2 weeks away! 
Time just seems to be flying by....

****************************************************************
My thoughts today....



That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Janice M said...

Ummmmm Pumpkin Roll I LOVE Pumpkin rolls!! LOL Now i'm hungry for some. Your card is so pretty! I love the Cherry cobbler If you don't like the gold topper maybe try silver??

Carol L said...

ohhhhhh, you whipped up 3 pumpkin rolls? YUMEE!!! Was thinking of making one for Thanksgiving, but may opt to buy one at Costco instead. love this pretty tree image and I especially like that golden snowflake! It's perfect sitting atop of that tree! Thanks again for all those Thanksgiving punched tags I used for my matchbox treat holders! They turned out perfectly cute thanks to you :) Hugs