Saturday, July 30, 2022

Boughs of Holly

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

I am way late with an update today!
I thought I got my post ready & scheduled yesterday but I guess I did not.
It's been busy ever since Shawn got in from work yesterday.
We took Kelsey to pick up a refurbished hutch that she bought off a friend from work. Then hit the Hobby Lobby on the way home. 
Once we got her unloaded and dropped off we headed home.
This morning we got up early and ran to the Vet's to pick up Bailee's medicine then a quick trip to Lancaster to do some shopping. Shawn had to be back by 11:30 because he had a car appointment but we were stopped in Red Lion for an accident which held us up about 10 minutes. He made it to his appointment with maybe a minute to spare then back home by 12:15. We picked Kelsey up and went down to Belair, Maryland to do some shopping. Made it home by supper time which Bailee was happy about! Her loves her food! Then Kelsey grabbed her Halloween decorations out of the basement and went home. I'm pooped, Shawn is pooped! Supper for the 3 of us was a bit later than usual. Once that was cleaned up I threw my pj's on and got the wash machine running. That is when I sat down and realized my blog was not updated! *sigh* I'm so sorry!

My card for today is a such a nice one that I enjoyed playing with!
I broke down and got the Boughs of Holly bundle since I already had the DSP.
Love the 2 together!




Card Details:

Stamps: Leaves of Holly, Very Best Occasion
Ink: Real Red, Shaded Spruce
Cardstock: Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Basic White, Early Espresso, Boughs of Holly DSP
Accessories: Holly Berry Dies, Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Real Red Ribbon, Red Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

You will be seeing more of this stamp set as we move closer to the holidays!
It's so pretty!

That is all for me today!
I will be back tomorrow with my last post for my Christmas in July series.
I hope you will stop back, too!

************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by!
I'll see you tomorrow!
~Wendy





3 comments:

Carol L said...

I'm exhausted after reading about all your running around yesterday! I can't do that anymore like I once did, but I'm glad you got a lot accomplished in one day! I hope your little doggie is doing better these days! This card is absolutely gorgeous Wendy! Those holly leaves look amazing with that pretty paper and the sentiment is my favorite of them all! Simply beautiful! Hopefully your weekend will be less eventful and relaxing in these cooler temps! I actually sat on the porch for an hour yesterday because it was so nice outside!

LeAnne said...

Your day sounded like MY day yesterday! Busy, busy, busy! But your card is beautiful....worth the wait!

D'Ann said...

Gorgeous card, Wendy! I absolutely love it and may take a look at the bundle :)