Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Painted Christmas Gift Card Holder

 Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend!

I am back today with another Christmas in July card. 
This time it's a gift card holder!





This suite of products came out in last year's 2021 July-December Mini Catalog and I was head over heels in love with it! I can tell you that I have used it a ton and since it carried over into the 2022-2023 Stampin Up! Annual Catalog.....I will be using it even more!
I seriously think it's my all time favorite, ever!

Card Details:

Stamps: Christmas to Remember, Christmas Season
Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Soft Succulent
Cardstock: Soft Succulent, Crumb Cake, Basic White, Painted Christmas DSP
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Seasonal Labels Dies, Soft Succulent In Color Jewels (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The slot on my card rack that was for Gift Card Holders was empty so I figured now I can get a head start on getting this kind of stuff made up before the craziness of the holidays get here! Gift Card Holders are a good seller for me!

This is the template that I use for most of my gift card holders...



************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great week ahead!
~Wendy


3 comments:

D'Ann said...

I love your gift cards! So many ideas and varieties. This one is a real beauty! You really are making me feel like creating for Christmas! :) tfs!

Carol L said...

What a stunning color combination and the pinecones and wonderful sentiment panel makes this a winner! The little scallops behind the sentiment makes it look almost like a slab of wood it's mounted on! TFS the template too!

Vicki said...

These are perfect. One of my all time favorite suite of products too!!#