Sunday, July 31, 2022

Last Day of Christmas in July

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

It's the last day of my Christmas in July series and i'm so glad that you have enjoyed it!
My last card is a set of cards that I made up to put on my card rack to sell.
It uses the retired Christmas Trimmings Dies.
This set will probably look familiar if you are a regular follower of mine.






I cased a set of July 4th cards I made last month using the Christmas Trimmings Dies. I used Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen and Sahara Sand for my cardstock colors. I love the 2 greens together! It was alot of work running those stars thru the Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine multiple times but I remembered to use the Adhesive Sheets to make it easier when adhering them on my card.  

Card Details:

Stamps: Holly Jolly Wishes (retired)
Ink: Evening Evergreen
Cardstock: Evening Evergreen, Sahara Sand, Soft Succulent, Basic White, Soft Succulent DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Christmas Trimmings Dies (retired), Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Soft Succulent Ribbon, Festive Pearls, Adhesive Sheets, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


When I make a set of cards like this to sell I usually leave the inside blank.
Some people like to write their own messages inside and some will have a saying in mind to use. 

I hope you have enjoyed my Christmas in July series!
I thought it was a fun way to stay cool during the heatwaves we've been having plus help me be better prepared for the holidays that will no doubt be here before we know it!

Tomorrow I am back to regular posts once I get back from my dentist appointment.
I have to be bright eyed & bushy tailed by 8 am! 

***********************************************
My thoughts today...


I do believe that this is going to be how my day plays out! LOL

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is a wonderful way to close out your Christmas in July series and I just love those stars with this great color combination! Beautifully crafted indeed! Good luck at the dentist tomorrow and have yourself a great week ahead. it really cooled down overnight here - it's currently 60!

D'Ann said...

Beautiful cards! I have so enjoyed everything you created for Christmas in July month! I have no idea how you come up with as many beautiful designs as you did on a daily basis but I won't complain about it ha.. Thanks for sharing and posting your creations. :)