Monday, August 1, 2022

Ringed With Nature

 Hello & Happy Monday!
Happy August 1st, too!

I'm happy to say that my Sunday turned out to be a nice relaxing day after I got laundry put away and my checkbook straightened out! It started to rain right about supper time which I was happy to see as well because it cooled things down alittle. Once supper was over I sat to watch one of my favorite Hallmark Christmas movies, My Christmas Family Tree. I absolutely love that movie! While that was on I decided to get my blog ready for today so I did not have to rush home from the dentist to do it.

If your a follower of mine you know I talked about my card lady, Audrey, having her cancer return. I have decided to send her a few cards each week to lift her spirits and let her know that I am thinking & praying for her. The card I am sharing today is one I made for her using the Ringed With Nature bundle from the 2022 July-December Mini Catalog aka Holiday Catalog. The Ringed with Love DSP is a SaleABRation offering this time around. 




This bundle has a variety of sayings & images that could be used for different occasions.
So far I have used the poinsettia flower and now the mushrooms!

Card Details:

Stamps: Ringed With Nature
Ink: Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Poppy Parade
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Poppy Parade, Basic White, Rings of Love DSP (SAB 22)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Square Layering Framelits (retired), Tailored Made Tags Dies, Crushed Curry Ribbon (retired), Soft Succulent In Color Jewels (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Audrey loved the card! 
There is certainly more cards to come for her in the future as I have been making them for her. She is one who always showers people with cards whether it be family, friends or someone from church....she sends them! I am happy to be showering her with cards & lots of love as she fights her cancer in the coming days.

*******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

I love those little mushrooms against that pretty DSP! I want that set but I HAVE SO MANY!!! I will keep Audrey in my prayers too, you're a good friend to encourage her!

Carol L said...

What a thoughtful card to send your card lady! With all the cards she sends out, showering her with cards is a great idea! I'm going to send her cards too, what an inspirational person she is to do so much for so many! This is such a pretty card, and my eyes play tricks on me sometimes, because those cute mushrooms remind me of gumdrops :) Happy Monday/August!