Friday, August 12, 2022

Happy Baptism

 Good Morning & Happy Fri-YAY!

I'm looking forward to a beautiful weekend!
Our weather is changing and giving us cooler temps and lower humidity the next few days.
I am looking forward to sleeping with my windows open!

I worked last week on a card order and one of the cards Audrey needed was a Baptism card for a boy. This is what I made for her...




Card Details:

Stamps: Inspired Events
Ink: Balmy Blue
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Basic White
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Split Card Textures Dies, Crosses of Hope Framelits (retired), Waves Rhinestones (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I just love those Split Card Texture Dies!
They diecut so nicely and really make a card pop!
And Audrey loved it!

******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy




4 comments:

LeAnne said...

What a lovely card! Beautiful way to use that die....I've seen so many cool things made with it! Enjoy the weather!

Vicki said...

Beautiful!

Carol L said...

That is really a great die and I love the color blue you used! Love the cross accent with a perfect sentiment too! I'm not surprised Audrey loved it - I do too! Enjoy this beautiful day!

D'Ann said...

Beautiful card! I have never noticed that die before.