Monday, August 8, 2022

Oldies But Goodies

 Hello & Happy Monday!

The heat is still on here in PA and most of the country!
Today I have my cleaning to do so, of course, my ac will be running full speed ahead.
I am ready for some cooler weather so we can open the windows!

 I have a card to share that I made for my card lady that I have not mailed out to her yet.
I was inspired by a card I saw on Facebook that used an old SaleABRation set that was out in 2006. My set is wood mounted and never used. 




Card Details:

Stamps: Send A Celebration (SAB 2006), Rose Wonder (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Highland Heather, Stampin Blends-Highland Heather, Balmy Blue & Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Basic White, Highland Heather, Balmy Blue DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Hives 3D EF, Bumble Bee Trinket (retired), Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Hopefully today I can get it address and ready for the mail.
I feel like I did not get much accomplished this weekend.
Ready for Fall to say the least!!!

******************************************
My thoughts today...


Snoopy has the right idea!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

I love how you added new life to this older stamp set with this lovely card! The colors, the embossing, and the sentiment are all just beautiful and that little butterfly accent is really cute! NJ on this one! We have to run an errand today and I hate the thought of going out in this steamy heat! The farmer's almanac predicts a bitterly cold winter with temps going 40 below in some areas of the country! Hopefully fall lasts a long time in between these extremes! Happy Monday - stay cool!

Vicki said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors and texture on your card.