Thursday, August 25, 2022

Lighthouse Point Sympathy

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today I have card #4 to share with you from Saturday's Stamp Day w/ Friends get together.
This one uses a mix of stamps & dies.




Card Details:

Stamps: Peaceful Moments, Let's Set Sail, Oceanfront 
Ink: Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Cardstock: Pool Party, Basic White, Soft Suede
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Lighthouse Dies, Pool Party Enamel Dot (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This one was Deb's favorite because she loves lighthouses!
I seen a really cool lighthouse card done for Christmas that I may take a try at to send her for Christmas. She would love it!

That is all for me today!
I have started on some Halloween treats yesterday and I want to finish them up today but first I need to call and check on Kelsey. She has been sick and went to Urgent Care last evening. They diagnosed her with a Sinus Infection and Laryngitis. 
She is on some heavy duty antibiotics & a steroid. I hope it helps her!!

**********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

This is just gorgeous! I love the watery background with the lighthouse and all those tiny birds! I'm so sorry your daughter isn't feeling well, but hopefully those meds bring her a swift recovery. This hot summer has a lot of folks feeling out of sorts lately it seems. More heat on the way after today too - so I'll be hibernating indoors! Stay cool and have a good day!

LeAnne said...

I love the combination of colors, dies and sets you used here! Unique and PRETTY! Hope Kelsey gets better FAST!

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful! Colors are perfect!