Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Friends Are Like Seashells

 Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

I survived my trip to the dentist yesterday and today I have a dermatologist appointment for my Psoriasis. I haven't said much about it recently only because it hasn't been too much of an issue. I think my ears and some of my scalp cleared up! 
I am itching now from mosquito bites. 
I'll be glad once it gets cooler and they die off!!

Today I have another card to share with you from my get together on Saturday!
I left the girl's know I had beach themed cards for them to do and I think they enjoyed making every single one!

This card uses the Friends Are Like Seashells stamp set.
I'm so glad this is still current!




This suite of products came out in the 2021 January- June Mini Catalog and I was thrilled that it carried over into our new Annual Catalog this year. I have made several cards using this suite since it came out but wanted to try my hand at an Anniversary Card.

Card Details:

Stamps: Friends Are Like Seashells, Celebrating You
Ink: Seaside Spray (retired), So Saffron, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake
Cardstock: Seaside Spray (retired), So Saffron, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Basic White, Sand & Sea DSP (retired)
Accessories: Seashells 3D EF, Seaside Seashells Dies, Scalloped Contour Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Opal Rounds, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

It was so fun teaching them how to fold the DSP for this style of card.
They did a wonderful job! And loved the card, too!

*************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

D'Ann said...

Such fun cards! It must have been so much fun to get together! :)

Carol L said...

I never would have thought to use elements like sea shells for an anniversary card, but this works! It's perfect for couples who live near the beach and it turned out beautiful! Take care of yourself and those mosquito bites! I can't sit out at night because they eat me alive!