Thursday, August 18, 2022

Birthday Fishes

 Good Morning & Happy Thursday!

I've got a quick card to show you today that my card lady requested for a little boy that is turning 3. She said the little boy loves to go fishing with his Dad so she wanted something with fish...




These kind of cards usually throw me off a bit because I don't have much in kids stamps. Thankful I found the fish paper which was perfect for this card!

Card Details:

Stamps: A Grand Kid
Ink: Parakeet Party
Cardstock: Pool Party, Basic White, Parakeet Party, K&Company-Berry Sweet
Accessories: Dioroma Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Seabed 3D EF (retired), In Color Matte Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Audrey said it was perfect!
YAY!
That is all from me today!
I am having a Stamp Day on Saturday afternoon that I need to get ready for.
Thankfully the kits are all ready to go!

**********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is perfect for a 3 year old! It has everything a child would want and that fish paper is so cute. Love the colors too! Wishing you a fun stamp day on Saturday. Those are always inspiring and fun!

D'Ann said...

It's so adorable! The diorama dies really make it extra super cute. Love it.