Monday, August 29, 2022

Thank You Card

 Hello & Happy Monday, Everyone!

Hope you had a nice weekend!
It was another very hot & humid weekend which is carrying over into the start of the new week. A little bit of relief is to come by the end of the week but by the looks of it, it's going to be short lived. Fall will get here eventually!

Today I have a card to share that I made for our dentist.
Her & her staff are always so friendly & caring each time we go in and they know how to put your mind at ease, especially if your uneasy about going to the dentist!




Card Details:

Stamps: Go To Greetings, Celebrating Sunflowers
Ink: Memento Black, Cinnamon Cider (retired), Stampin Blends-Daffodil Delight, Cinnamon Cider (retired), Just Jade (retired)
Cardstock: Just Jade, Basic White, Flowers For Every Season DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Sunflowers Dies, Bumble Bee Gingham Ribbon (retired), Brushed Brass Butterflies, Glue Dot, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I love this sunflower DSP and sadly it's been long retired.
I am working to use up scraps. 

*************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

It's wonderful that you thought to make a card for your dentist! I'm sure their work is often taken for granted, so this beautiful card was surely appreciated! I love those papers and colors and the overall cheerful design! Beautiful! I'm exhausted from this hot weather and ready for a cool down now too LOL

Vicki said...

Beautiful!