Monday, August 22, 2022

Let's Set Sail

 Hello & Happy Monday!!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend! 
Saturday afternoon I had the girls over for a Stamp Day w/Friends get together.
It was so nice to see them!
Here is one of the cards we made....




Card Details:

Stamps: Let's Set Sail
Ink: Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, So Saffron
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Basic White, Soft Suede, Waves of the Ocean DSP (retired)
Accessories: Tailor Made Tags Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Sailboat Builder Punch, Gold Metallic Pearls (retired), Braided Linen Trim (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This was my first play with this stamp set and I loved it!

That is all for me today!
I am off to the dentist first thing this morning for my 2nd crown!

****************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

I really do like this design with all those tiny birds in the sky over the sailboat! I love the color combo too - a stretch from the ordinary blue waters and skies, but it works! Good luck at the dentist this morning too.

LeAnne said...

I love this! So fresh and fun, you should enter at the Paper Players this week, our theme is nautical! :D

Vicki Burdick said...

Really sweet card, looks like you may have had a bit of a theme going with all you nautical cards on your stamp day with friends. :)