Friday, August 26, 2022

Sharing Sunshine

 Good Morning & Happy Fri-YAY!!

I'm always happy when Friday's roll around!
Today my hubby is off so who knows what we will get into.
It's to be another hot & humid day with no end in sight. 
I'm so ready for Fall and cooler weather!

I have my 5th and last card from last Saturday's Stamp Day w/ Friends get together.
This one uses the retired Sharing Sunshine set which was one of my favorites that will be staying in my collection!




Card Details:

Stamps: Sharing Sunshine (retired)
Ink: So Saffron, Mango Melody, Flirty Flamingo, Blushing Bride, Memento Black
Cardstock: So Saffron, Basic White, Flirty Flamingo, Pattern Party DSP (retired)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Give It A Whirl Dies, Stitched Whimsy Dies, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This was such a fun card to make with the girls and there was alot of diecutting that I did ahead of time. The only thing they had to diecut was the sunshine.

**********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy





3 comments:

Carol L said...

This is so cheery and pleasant with that little smiling sun and those great papers and colors! Loving the added hearts and clouds too! Wishing you a great Friday with lots of fun things to do!

Vicki Burdick said...

Really cute!! I have this set too and only used it maybe once.

D'Ann said...

What a nice lineup this week! I have enjoyed looking at them all :) TFS!