Friday, August 5, 2022

Wonderful World

 Good Morning & Happy Fri-YAY!

Yesterday turned out to be an eventful day!
I worked on my card lady's order and was just about ready to call it a day at my stamp table when she called and asked for more cards. I was there for about 2 hours longer than I anticipated but as of this morning I only need 1 more card to finish unless she calls me again! LOL 
Then Shawn calls me at 3:30 to tell me that the car (Chrysler 300) left him sit at work. He just had it at the garage and had some work done on it and a day later it would not start. Next thing ya know the tow truck backs into the driveway with the car & Shawn. Not sure what the next step is! LOL 
Then we had thunderstorms for about 2 hours straight. It really rained which was good for the garden & grass. Then we hopped in the truck and did a quick run to Walmart. Last night was the 1st night of preseason football which we completely missed but it was ok since it was not our team playing. My head hit the pillow around 9pm and I think I died! LOL I never heard Shawn get up for work this morning and I did not wake up till almost 7am! That hardly ever happens!

So, today I have 1 more card to make for Audrey then I have lots of laundry waiting to get started. We are in for another hot & humid day with another round of rinse & repeat storms. Kelsey has the day off so maybe tonight we will take a quick trip to Hobby Lobby. I know she is looking for a few things for her new hutch which looks amazing! She is so good at decorating!

I have a set of cards to share that I did whip up the other day for my card lady's order. She loves her cards that have no sayings on which I do struggle with. This set kinda came easy to me!






Those dies are the Diorama Dies that came out last year. 
I only just recently got them and these were the first play with them!
They remind me of dippy eggs as we call them or eggs over medium.
They were the perfect die to fit my beautiful flower!
This is the Wonderful World bundle that is a SaleABRation offering for spending $100. There are so many pretty prints in this pack of DSP. Just lovely if your a flower person!

Card Details:

Stamps: Wonderful World (SAB 22)
Ink: Starry Sky & Mossy Meadow Stampin Write Markers
Cardstock: Starry Sky, Basic White, Wonderful World DSP (SAB 22)
Accessories: Diorama Dies, Brushed Brass Butterflies, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These came together so quick & easy and the best part, there is nothing popped up!
I hope she will like these!

****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy





1 comment:

Carol L said...

What a pretty set of cards, and I like your "dippy egg" die cuts that showcase the flowers beautifully! Mamma said there'd be days like the one you had yesterday and we have them frequently too. Hoping for a better day today and then you can come home and chill in the A/C. The heat pump is back on again! Happy Friday!