Thursday, August 4, 2022

Island Vibes Thank You

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

The week is flying by!
Today the heat is on! 
We are suppose to get close to 100 degrees this afternoon.
I'm sure everyone's ac's will be working overtime!
I will be in the basement finishing up my card lady's order and staying cool!

Today I have a summertime card to share with you that I made for a customer recently as a Thank You. This uses a set from the 2022 January-February SaleABration Catalog called Island Vibes.




Card Details:

Stamps: Island Vibes (SAB 22), Special Moments (SAB 22)
Ink: Garden Green, Bumble Bee & Garden Green Stampin Write Markers
Cardstock: Bumble Bee, Basic White, Bumble Bee & Garden Green DSP Scraps
Accessories: Tailor Made Tags Dies, Messages Dies (retired), Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Garden Green Satin Ribbon (retired), Iridescent Rhinestones, Mini Dimensioanls, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy






1 comment:

Carol L said...

These colors and patterns look great together on this card! I always think of a new home card whenever I see a pineapple, is that a tradition or did I make it up? LOL It sure got hot yesterday. Like dopes, we hit a few farm stands and stores and we were whipped when we got back home. Then I froze some corn on top of it all. LOL BTW, I got an email from SU! yesterday telling me it's a good time to become a demo again! Gees, after so many years that was strange? Stay cool, more hot weather is in the forecast once again.