Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Cookie Tote for Audrey

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!!

A busy week here at the Aungst Pad this week!
Tonight Miss Bailee has a Vet appointment for a re-check of her itchies and time for her shots.
She usually isn't bothered with getting her shots because they give her treats afterwards.
I'll give an update on her tomorrow!

Last evening we delivered Audrey's card order.
She was tickled pink with everything!
She is doing very well and asks that you still keep her in your prayers.
She is healing nicely from her surgery and looked wonderful!
She said she is allowed to drive now, too!

My project that I am sharing today was made for Audrey.
I was in the check out line at Giant a few weeks ago and found these Tate's Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie bags for a $1 each. I grabbed 2, one to try to make sure they tasted good and the other to give to her. They are really good so I went ahead and made her a tote for the cookie bag. When she pulled the treat out of her card bag she was surprised and raved over it!
I'm so glad that it made her smile!





Project Details:

Stamps: Nothing's Better Than (Million Dollar Achiever Set)
Ink: Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Cardstock: Garden Green, Basic White, Tea Boutique DSP
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Garden Green Ribbon, Opal Dots, Hand Held Hole Punch, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

So cute & so fun to make!

Today I am off to make some Lemon Glazed Zucchini bread!
It's been quite a few years since I made it.
We have SO many zucchini's popping up in the garden that I am running out of idea's to use it for. I am gonna bake until I run out of supplies! LOL
I already have some on order and some will head to the freezer for a yummy winter treat!

*****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

This is such a cute treat for Audrey, and who wouldn't love it? Tate's makes some tasty cookies for sure. I haven't seen the mint flavor yet, but I'm hooked on the lemon! I still have your lemon zucchini bread recipe and thought of making some a couple weeks ago when a neighbor gave me some, but for me it's too darned hot to turn on the oven! Happy hump day and stay cool. I'm happy to hear Audrey is doing so well too!

LeAnne said...

Super cute little tote! Of COURSE you had to taste-test them! Glad she is doing better and I am sure she appreciated your little treat gift!

Vicki said...

This is so cute. What a great idea!