Saturday, August 13, 2022

Happy Engagement

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

I hope your weekend is off to a great start!
Yesterday we had some beautiful, cool weather! I wish we could bottle it up!
Sleeping last night was so nice with having the windows open but I will say it was a tad cool when I got up this morning but no complaints from me!
I am off for a haircut appointment this morning and grab a few groceries then I am going to venture downstairs to do a good cleaning this afternoon. 
Ham & green beans are in the crock pot for supper. Mr. Randy (our neighbor) gave us a big bag of string beans that I want to use up before they go bad.

Today I have a beautiful card to go along with our beautiful weather!
My card lady asked for an Engagement card in her order so I could not help but pull out the Butterfly Kisses DSP to create this.




Some of the flowers in the pack of DSP look like little hearts which I thought was perfect for an engagement!

Card Details:

Stamps: unknown sentiment
Ink: Calypso Coral
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Basic White, Butterfly Kisses DSP
Accessories: Painted Texture 3D EF, Stylish Shapes Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, White Glittered Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


1 comment:

Carol L said...

Sounds like your day is starting off like mine did yesterday! I got up, made pasta salad, put ribs in the crockpot for dinner, vacuumed the house, ran to get Butch's insulin and when I came home, I said I'm chilling for the rest of the day. We turned on the little league games, and when I went to steam some broccoli for our dinner veggie, there was no water! Gees!!! I thought the well pump went, but someone came out at 7 this morning and we had water by 7:45! It wasn't the pump thank goodness, so our weekend is hopefully off to a better start today! This engagement card is so pretty and I love that you always have just the most perfect sentiment on hand for all occasions! Have fun in your craft room today. I have a few boxes to move to the basement which is one move closer to going out the door to donate! Enjoy this beautiful weather!