Monday, August 15, 2022

Thank You Cards

 Hello & Happy Monday!

I hope you enjoyed a nice weekend!
It was nice weather wise here but I busted my butt cleaning my downstairs and the storage room. Kelsey has a few totes down there that needed moved and of course it was time to do a clean out, too! I did a good cleaning of my stamp room/family room area and yesterday Shawn sold my tanning bed. YAY! He got that for me second hand about 3 years ago right after I was doing my light therapy for my Psoriasis. I am lucky I used it maybe 5 times in that first year and it has been sitting collecting dust ever since. Finally I told him to sell it. 

Today I have a set of Thank You cards to share that were requested by Audrey in her last order.
I used some pretty Butterfly Kisses DSP for them!





Card Details:

Stamps: One Big Meaning (retired)
Ink: Calypso Coral
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Fresh Freesia, Basic White, Butterfly Kisses DSP
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Fern 3D EF, Fresh Freesia Ribbon, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

You know how much I love this DSP but I also love the Fern 3D Embossing Folder!
It adds a nice texture to any card! 

*****************************************
My thoughts today...




Thanks for stopping by & have a great start to the week!
~Wendy






1 comment:

Carol L said...

I admire your energy in getting things done. I just lazed the day away sitting on the front porch enjoying the beautiful day we had yesterday! LOL This is such a pretty set of cards and I never thought of pairing lavender with red, but it looks great with the green added in too! Great embossing and pretty bows make this set so special! LOVE your quote for today too :) Happy Monday!