Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Paradise Palms Z Fold

 Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!

I hope your week is going well.
It's been busy for me the last 2 days with the dentist on Monday and the Dermatologist on Tuesday. I sure hope I am done for awhile!
My Dermatologist gave me 2 thumbs up, refilled my meds, talked alittle about the Ravens (he's a football fanatic) and sent me on my way. He's one of the nicest doctors i've ever had!
My Psoriasis is not too bad at the moment but come cooler weather the plaques will start popping up everywhere. It's really odd how that works. 

Today I have the 3rd card to share that we made at my recent Stamp Day w/ Friends get together. This one was my favorite and super easy to make!
It uses the ever so lovely Paradise Palms stamp set.




Paradise Palms has the coordinating Palms Dies that I did not use on this card.
I was trying to keep it simple for the girls.
We colored the Palm Tree rubber stamp with Just Jade & Soft Suede Stampin Write Markers, huffed on it and stamped our images. That is probably one of the first techniques I learned when I started stamping and it was fun to show them how to do it, too!

Card Details:

Stamps: Paradise Palms
Ink: Just Jade (retired), Crumb Cake, Bumble Bee (retired), Soft Suede & Just Jade (retired) Stampin Write Markers 
Cardstock: Just Jade, Crumb Cake, Basic White, Artfully Composed DSP (retired)
Accessories: Scalloped Contour Dies, Stitched Rectangles Framelits, Just Jade Enamel Dots (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This set came out in the 2022 January-June Mini Catalog and thankfully it carried over into the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog! It's a great set!

************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy



2 comments:

Carol L said...

I'm glad to know your doctor's appointments went well and things are good on your end. This card is so serene with the beach scene and I really like the design with the scalloped panels! Great stamping technique too - that one never fails!

Vicki Burdick said...

Great fun fold!!