Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Sending Smiles

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I hope your week is going well so far!
I had my dentist appointment yesterday morning and was fitted for a new crown.
For the next 3 weeks I have a temporary crown on and have to be very careful not to chew gum or eat anything sticky that could pull it out. My gums around that back tooth are super sore and achy. I am doing Advil and salt water washes to help heal it. I go back for my new crown in 3 weeks. Today Shawn goes for the same exact thing!

Once I got in from the dentist yesterday I had a call from my card lady!
I was so happy to hear from her!
Her 1st cancer treatment is the books. She said the next day after her treatment was not so good but each day after she is feeling better. She sounded upbeat and was very talkative so that is a good sign! She even gave me a nice sized card order, too!

The card I am sharing today was made and sent to her 2 weeks ago.
It used the Sending Smiles bundle from the 2022-2023 Stampin Up Annual Catalog.
It's a wonderful set loaded with really nice sayings!




Card Details:

Stamps: Sending Smiles
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron, Basic White, Petal Pink, Design A Daydream DSP (hostess)
Accessories: Sending Dies, Fern 3D EF, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I love this card and so did she!
I think I am going to enjoy showering her with lots of cards and I really hope they lift her spirits as well! She's such a special person and means alot to me!

************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

This is such a perfect card for your card lady and I know she appreciated it. After all, she has to be the queen of sending cards to many folks, right? I love the big sentiment with the little sentiment and those pretty flowers and stems! I too will be sending her more cards and I'm happy to know she's handling her treatments like a pro! What an inspirational lady she must be! Stay cool, the hotsies are back again after a nice little break :)