Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Birthday Wishes

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Hope your all staying cool during this heatwave!
It's been pretty gross out and they are saying by Friday we are in for a nice cool down.
I sure hope so!!!!

Today I have a set of birthday cards that I made for my card lady's recent order.
She wanted something that could be used for a man or woman that had balloons on.






It's always good to have retired products in your stash for times like this! Stampin Up! has no balloon DSP available right now so I dug into my paper stash and found this Birthday Bonanza DSP that was perfect for what I needed!

Card Details:

Stamps: Amazing Year
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Basic White, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Birthday Bonanza DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Square Layering Framelits (retired), Stone EF (retired), Waves Rhinestones (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I worked for the last week to get Audrey's card order ready.
Tonight I will deliver it to her and get to chat with her in person.
I'll have an update tomorrow.

********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy



2 comments:

Carol L said...

I love how you can sit down and create the greatest card sets with just one idea to set things in motion - like these balloons! The colors are fun, and I love the big sentiment with the balloons all on one side! Perfection with a little gemstone to finish them off perfectly!
Please give Audrey my regards when you see her - I hope she's doing well with her treatments!

Vicki said...

Perfect birthday set. I live the balloons.