Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Ombre Thank You Cards

 Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

Last week when my card lady called me she asked me if I could whip up a set of Thank You cards but nothing with flowers. So, I went thru some old paper packs and found this pack that was a SaleABRation offering in 2021. I've not used much of this paper so it's high time I did!
And it has no flowers!





Card Details:

Stamps: Ornate Thanks (retired)
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Basic White, Ombre DSP (SAB 21)
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Ornate Layers Dies (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These did not take long at all to make and she was happy with them!

*****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy





1 comment:

Carol L said...

What a wonderful set of cards! They're perfect for masculine thanks and I just love the colors with that big sentiment taking center stage! Great design!