Thursday, August 11, 2022

Customer Thank You & Bread Baking

 Good Morning & Happy Thursday!

Hope your day is off to a good start!
I'm a bit sleepy this morning as we had some noisy thunderstorms come thru during the night.
I may need a nap this afternoon especially since tonight is Football Night!
Our Baltimore Ravens are back and tonight is the first preseason game.
We are excited to watch! 

Last evening Miss Bailee had a Vet Appointment for a recheck of her itchies and her yearly vaccinations. Her bacterial infection on her paws have cleared up with the antibiotics and her itchies have calmed down quite a bit. She has refills on her itchy medicine incase they start back up. They drew blood from her for her senior blood panel and a urine sample. I guess dogs are just like us humans once they get to a certain age. We will get her blood test results on Friday. She was so sleepy once she got home last night. 
Did not take long for her to fall asleep.

Today I have a Thank You card to share that I made for one of my customers for her Stampin Up! order. 
I always try to send a Thank You card & a small gift to show my appreciation for their orders. 




I have so much in retired products that I try to pull out older stuff and use it as much as I can. Sometimes I wish Stampin Up! would let their products stick around alot longer than a year or two so we can get more miles out of them.

Card Details:

Stamps: Tropical Chic (retired), Island Vibes (retired SAB 22)
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce, Blushing Bride
Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Granny Apple Green, Basic White, Tropical Escape DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Tropical Thinlets (retired), Holiday Rhinestones (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Our weather these past few weeks has been feeling very tropical so that inspired this card and helps me to use up my stash.

Yesterday I mentioned that I was up for the challenge of making zucchini bread with the over abundance of zucchini growing in our garden. Here is our reward...



I made 6 batches of Lemon Glazed Zucchini Bread.
5 big loaves and 8 small loaves. 
Most of these I will give to our neighbors and some will go to Kelsey.
One day next week I will probably make more as we have lots of zucchini still coming.
I will most likely freeze that batch for the winter. This bread is like a dessert bread....so lemony & sweet! Yummy!

*******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy



3 comments:

Carol L said...

That's a lovely thank-you card and I like the tropical feel! Glad your doggie is doing better and good for you making all that great zucchini bread - it looks yummy!

D'Ann said...

The bread looks so yummy! I love the card and the two sets go together so well! TFS!

Vicki said...

So pretty!