Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Special Anniversary Card

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

I have a special card to share today that was made for Audrey's grandson.
He got married a year ago and she requested the 1st Anniversary card to match the wedding card. Sadly I could not find a picture of the wedding card and I don't think I ever posted it so I went off of the Bridal Shower card instead. 



Everything on this card is retired.
Can you guess the color of cardstock I used?

Card Details:

Stamps: Amazing You (SaleABRation 2018), Many Mates (retired)
Ink: Versamark, Bordering Blue (retired)
Cardstock: Bordering Blue (retired), Basic White
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Oval Layering Framelits (retired), White Glittered Ribbon, Rhinestones, White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

She was pleased with it and that makes me happy!

*******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

I always loved making cards patterned after wedding cards, and this turned out just beautiful! I never tried the bordering blue cardstock but it's a wonderful soft color. I love the speckles in that ribbon too - very pretty card! Happy Hump day!