Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Hello Sunshine

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

We are in the midst of yet another heatwave this week.
I'm sure I am sounding like a broken record.
I am so not a fan of this hot & humid stuff probably because I hate running my ac but we just can't do without it! Everyday we get one day closer to Fall!! :)

My card today is a perfect one for this hot & humid weather!
We no longer have a swimming pool so I can't say that I lounge around in a bathing suit anymore but it sure would be nice during these hot days!




I sent this card to my card lady last week.
She called me yesterday and she was so funny!
I made this card on a whim and I was not sure what Audrey would say about it but I thought it would brighten her day!
She absolutely loved it and just raved over it....even ordered a pack like it!
She knows sometimes I throw some odd cards at her and I just wasn't sure what she'd think about the bathing suit. Maybe she thought I was werid but heavens no! She loved everything about it which made me smile & laugh! It was the first time I used this set so I am over the moon that she loved it!

Card Details:

Stamps: Sunny Splash, Rays of Light
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Sweet Sorbet, Orchid Oasis
Cardstock: Orchid Oasis, Sweet Sorbet, Basic White
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Stitched Rectangle Framelits, White Glittered Ribbon, Glue Dots, Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

*********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & stay cool!
~Wendy


3 comments:

Carol L said...

What a fun card for summertime, and I'm glad your card lady enjoyed this! I too am anxiously awaiting fall weather, and it can't come soon enough for me. I'm ready for open windows and fresh air, but in the meantime, it's A/C to the rescue! Stay cool and happy hump day!

LeAnne said...

I just love these little bathing suits, and you chose a perfect background! STAY COOL! We're probably going to hit the pool today ourselves!

D'Ann said...

So cute and fun! I would have so much fun receiving an unexpectedly cute cheeky card.