Monday, September 12, 2022

Something For You

 Hello & Happy Monday!

I hope you are all doing well.
It's been a long 2 weeks since I last posted here.
I have been sick with a Sinus Infection since the end of August. I ended up going to the doctor to get antibiotics and cough medicine. I wasn't sleeping which made me feel even worse and hopefully now I am over the worst of it.

I have not done any crafting in over 2 weeks and the card I have to share today I made before I got sick.




Card Details:

Stamps: Wrapped in Christmas (retired)
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Basic White, Wonderful World DSP (SAB 22)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Square Layering Framelits (retired), Fern 3D EF, Metallic Enamel Dots, Dimensional, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I made this card with scraps of DSP and diecut those pretty yellow flowers from the Wonderful World DSP. I sent this card along with a package of goodies to a very dear friend. It made her day!

That is all for me today!
I have alot waiting on me so please bare with me as I find my way back to my stamp table again. First though, my house needs a good cleaning!

******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy



3 comments:

Carol L said...

I'm glad to know you're feeling better again after that nasty sinus infection! We both had it back in June and it whipped me completely for a few weeks! This card is just beautiful and I'm the lucky recipient who received it! I have it prominently displayed so I can use it for inspiration every time I sit down to make a card! Have yourself a much better week ahead and hopefully the change in weather will knock out all this sickness we've all been dealing with! Take care!!

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card. Nice design! So sorry to hear that you have not been well. Hopefully, all is well now!

Vicki said...

Glad you are on the mend. Take care and don't over do. Love your pretty card too!