Monday, September 26, 2022

Apple Harvest for Fall

 Hello & Happy Monday, Friends!

I hope your all in doing well.

Last week I had another set back and made a return to my doctor.
I just wasn't getting over that hump of getting better and my constant cough was wearing me out. I wasn't sleeping let alone being able to sleep in my bed and in my exhaustion I decided to get checked out again. I was sent asap for a chest xray which revealed I have mild Bibasilar Atelectasis Parenchymal Scarring which means my lungs were collapsing. Had I left this coughing go it may have been worse than a mild case! Since it was mild there isn't much to be done. My doctor gave me something for my cough called Benzonatate or Tussin Perles. It did nothing for my chronic cough. So she called in a script for Prednisone which I started Saturday morning and have been doing well so far! Saturday is the first night in 4 weeks that I was able to lay flat in my bed and sleep peacefully! What a difference and I pray that this continues. It felt so good to sit and watch football yesterday and not hack my head off the entire time! I hope this time I am over that hump. Still taking the Benzonatate and Mucenex to help with my cough and get the gook out. This sinus infection kicked my butt!

Today I am sharing a card I made to send out to some special people to welcome Fall last week but since I have been so out of it lately....it never happened. 
They will go in the mail this week, alittle late.
I used the Apple Harvest stamp set from the July-December Mini Catalog that has the dies available for just this week yet! 




Can you believe I sat down one day and colored 5 apple images?!
Yea, my hand did not like it but I really pushed forward and liked the outcome of them!

Card Details:

Stamps: Apple Harvest, For All Things (saying-retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Real Red, Stampin Blends-Real Red & Granny Apple Green, Soft Suede
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic White, Gingham Cottage DSP
Accessories: Decorative Circle Punch, Brick & Mortar EF, Stylish Shapes Dies, Apple Blossoms Dies, Real Red Linen Ribbon, Red Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


So much fun! 
I will share the rest this week as long as I continue to feel well so please stay tuned!

********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Your Hello Fall cards are Beautiful, your coloring on the apple image is awesome! So glad you are finally on the mend!!

Carol L said...

I'm so happy to hear you're finally doing well, but I never heard of what you were diagnosed with! It sounds scary whenever the lungs are involved, but either way - I'm glad to hear you're sleeping again and not hacking with that nagging cough! That really lasted a long time for you! What a beautiful fall card this is with the bold red apples! What a great nod to fall! I'm glad your hand didn't hurt too much either. Good golly Miss Molly - you've gotta take care of yourself first before worrying about cards! Fall hugs for better days ahead!