Friday, September 30, 2022

Last of the Fall Apple Cards

 Hello & Happy Friday!

The weekend is upon us and not much happening at the Aungst Pad.
Shawn is off today and we're going to go out for breakfast then a Walmart run for dog food for Bailee. I am still taking it easy and getting rest. I'm also getting back into the habit of sleeping again. Still have a cough but it's much more manageable now.
Kelsey is suppose to come over tonight to watch the Hocus Pocus 2 movie on Disney. With yukky weather coming from Hurricane Ian this weekend i'm thinking it's going to be a very low key weekend and as sick as I have been....this will be good for me to catch up on more rest/sleep.

Today I am sharing the last Fall Apple card.
I have not got them addressed to mail out but hopefully over the weekend I can get that accomplished. This card is made with the Apple Harvest stamp set and Apple Blossom Dies which by the way will no longer be available after today.




Card Details:

Stamps: Apple Harvest, For All Things (retired sentiment)
Ink: Memento Black, Read Red, Stampin Blends-Real Red, Soft Suede & Granny Apple Green
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black, Basic White, Cottage Gingham DSP
Accessories: Apple Blossoms Dies, Timber 3D EF, Stylish Shapes Dies, Real Red Linen Ribbon, Red Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

And this last picture is of all the Apple Harvest cards I made.


I hope to get back to blogging everyday starting next week as long as I have no more set backs with my sickness! I also have a huge card order to start for Audrey. YAY!

******************************************
My thoughts today...


I'm sad that it is the last day of September. I think I missed out on the entire month from being sick. The last few days the weather has been cool but beautiful. Fall is definitely in the air! I hope you've been able to enjoy it!

Thanks for stopping by and have yourself a wonderful day!
~Wendy





1 comment:

Carol L said...

The last of your fall cards is beautiful! I love the color combos with those pretty ribbons and great designs too! I'm glad to know you're finally on the mend and feeling better and well enough to get out and enjoy life again. Sleeping is a must for feeling well, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you continue on the path to restoring your health again and are able to stay there with no setbacks! Enjoy this beautiful autumn weather and take care! Hugs!