Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Soft Seedling HB

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Hope your all doing well!
I am feeling much better since starting the inhaler and today I made my way back to my stamp table. I have a big card order to work on and felt good enough to get started on it!
It felt great to pull out new stuff and play with ink! I used a new set called Soft Seedling to create some Fall birthday cards...





Card Details:

Stamps: Soft Seedling, Charming Sentiments (Million Dollar Achiever Set)
Ink: Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Basic White
Accessories: Champagne Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This card was simple and pretty straight forward to make and the outcome is so pretty, too!
Hope my card lady likes them!

********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

D'Ann said...

Love this set of cards! Simple yet gorgeous fall colors. Take care, I'm glad you are feeling better!

Carol L said...

I'm glad to see you're feeling better now and making cards again! Those colorful autumn leaves really make for great autumn birthday cards! Good for you working on a big card order- with this rainy dismal weather hanging around for so long, I'm feeling completely uninspired!