Saturday, October 15, 2022

Web Wishes

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

I have a quick card to share with you today that I made for Halloween!
Thursday after I finished up Audrey's set of cards, I was rummaging thru some Halloween stuff. I found a baggie that had some stamped Halloween images in. I guess I stamped them for a reason, right? I found quite a few images that I stamped from a 2004 Stampin Up! stamp set called Web Wishes. I must have borrowed the set from my BFF Deb, stamped the images and forgot about them. Seems to happen to me alot! LOL I decided to put a set of those adorable images to use and whipped up a quick card!





Spiders aren't my thing but this spider is most adorable in her witches hat carrying her Trick or Treat bag! I'm not sure what ink I stamped these images in but i'm pretty sure it was not compatible with alcohol markers! I tried my best to stay away from the black lines when coloring my spider so the ink would not bleed or smear. 
All in all it turned out pretty cute and I was pleased with it!
It always makes me feel good to use older Stampin Up! things!

Card Details:

Stamps: Web Wishes (2004)
Ink: unknown
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Black Glimmer Paper, Halloween Night DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Dies, Frightful Tags Dies (Spider Web inside-retired), Black Glittered Ribbon (retired), Black Matte Dots, Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

That is all for now!
Gotta get ready to stamp with my friends!

*****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy








2 comments:

Carol L said...

That's a great little Halloween card made with older goodies! I love that comical little spider with the treat bag - too cute! Love that housework graphic too - that's funny L( Enjoy your stamp day and your weekend as well!

Vicki said...

Creeply cute!!!