Friday, October 7, 2022

Pretty Fall Card Set

 Good Morning & Happy Fri-YAY!

I'm up bright & early today to get a jumpstart on some chores.
I got my card order delivered to Audrey last evening and had a chance to talk to her a few minutes on her front porch. I did not want to get too close to her since i've been sick. She looked good and is feeling good as well. She was happy with all her cards, too!

I am sharing another set of her cards today that she requested for Fall.
I used leaves on all of them and will use pumpkins on her Thanksgiving cards next month.

This set has no sentiment on so that way she can use it for any occasion if she runs out of other cards. She writes in each & every card she sends out!






This set was probably my favorite to make since I could branch out on what I wanted to use on them. I did a mix of old & new!

Card Details:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Really Rust (retired), Gold Foil Paper, Autumn Vine DSP (retired)
Accessories: Seasonal Layers Dies (retired), Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Celebrations Tag Dies, Gold Cord, Festive Pearls, Glue Dots, Adhesive Sheets, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

It always feels good to use up some of that retired stash and as always, it made a pretty set of cards! 

*********************************************
My thoughts today...


Our leaves are just now starting to change color and fall to the ground.
They will soon be showing us some beautiful colors!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are so pretty, I am sure Audrey loved them! She is a great card-writer, LOL! Have a lovely day!

Carol L said...

I love the golden leaf on these cards - what a great set for fall! I'm so glad to hear both you and Audrey are feeling better these days too! Happy Friday!