Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Bewitching Card

 Good Morning & Happy Tuesday, Everyone!

We have a rainy, dreary day on tap here which makes for a good day to grab a nap!
Had my check up at the doctor last evening.
She put me on the inhaler for another month for my cough and I got a flu shot.
Also had blood work done which I won't know the results of that until later today.
I sure between the Prednisone & my inhaler (which is a corticosteroid) it's definitely going to be throwing my numbers off for my A1c and sugar glucose.

I have the last card from my recent Stamp Day w/ Friends get together to share with you!
This one uses the Bewitching bundle from the July-December Mini Catalog and used the Witch Hat Builder Punch to coordinate with it.




I love the colors on this one and how fun was it to color that hat and the witch's legs!
We stamped the legs & witch's hat using the Stamparatus which makes it so easy! After we stamped and got the desired look we left it sit a few minutes to dry then colored with Stampin Blends.

Card Details:

Stamps: Bewitching, Best Witches
Ink: Memento Black, Gorgeous Grape, Stampin Blends-Pumpkin Pie, Parakeet Party, Gorgeous Grape, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Basic Black, Parakeet Party, Basic White, Black & White DSP
Accessories: Stamparatus, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Witch Hat Builder Punch, Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Black Matte Dots, Black Glittered Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This is just so pretty and the way I like Halloween!

*******************************************
My thoughts today...


That's for sure!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Heeheee, love your witchy card (and that little meme at the end-cute!) and I agree, the colors are so fun and Halloweeny! Hope you start feeling better from all these health issues!

Vicki said...

Adorable!