Friday, October 14, 2022

Happy Birthday Halloween Style

Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!

Hope your weekend is off to a great start! 
Today I am switching gears back to sharing a card that I made for a friend of Kelsey's.
She requested a Birthday card with a Halloween twist.
So I pulled out my very loved package of Motley Monsters DSP that is long retired.
I don't have much of this paper left, just lots of scraps!




Card Details:

Stamps: All Year Cheer 2 (retired)
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired)
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic White, Motley Monsters DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Tangerine Tango/White Ribbon (retired), Black Matte Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I made this card weeks ago when I was sick.
Kelsey called one Sunday afternoon and needed it asap.
I got right to work on it and had it to her in a few hours. 
She paid me $10 for making it! 

It is super cute! 
I wish Stampin Up! would give us more cute Halloween DSP like this one!
I guess that is why I don't have much of it left!

I have a busy day ahead!
Tomorrow I am getting together with my stamp girls to make our Halloween cards that we were to make on World Cardmaking Day (October 1st)! I had to cancel the last 2 scheduled get togethers due to being sick. I can't wait to see them!

*******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy





2 comments:

Carol L said...

That's a real cutie with those fun papers and great "ribbon." Halloween is such fun making treats and cards to bring smiles! Have fun with your stamping friends and hopefully you stay well for a looooong time to come now! Enjoy your weekend!

Vicki said...

Love that retired Halloween DSP! Wonder if I have any left? Hmmmm....lol!