Monday, October 24, 2022

Happy BOO!

 Hello & Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a nice weekend!
I have a busy day ahead with getting my cleaning done and then this evening I have a doctor appointment. Red Lion's Halloween Parade is tonight, too!

I am sharing the 3rd card that the the girls made for my recent Stamp Day w/ Friends get together. This card I cased from another demonstrator, Bonnie O'Neil. I had it saved in my favorites for quite awhile and decided to make it with the girls.





The little ghost came from a Paper Pumpkin Kit from a few years ago.
I had a few of them leftover so they were put to good use!

Card Details:

Stamps: Monster Munchies (retired)
Ink: Gorgeous Grape
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic White, Gorgeous Grape, Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green
Accessories: Cobwebs 3D EF (retired), Oval Layering Framelits, Ghost (past PP Kit), Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I love the pretty colors on this one!
Halloween does not need to be dark & scary and I do try to keep them bright & happy for the most part unless I know someone likes the scary stuff.
For me, I'll take cute for Halloween anyday!

********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




4 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is adorable! What a cute little ghost and I love your trio of background
panels! Have a good day!

Carol L said...

I love those fun and colorful embossed panels! Super cute Halloween cards with a great design! Enjoy the parade if you go :)

D'Ann said...

Cute and colorful! Love these colors.

Vicki said...

Love these! I am sure your friends loved them too!