Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Ghoulish Delights

 Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!

Today I am sharing the last project we made at my recent Stamp Day w/ Friends get together.
I sometimes like to share with the girls a treat holder and one that is simple to make!
Stampin Up brought out these cute Peekaboo Treat Bags that are like nothing I have ever seen before. They come in a package of 10, 5 White and 5 Kraft. Food safe bags that are fun to decorate! 




Since I had some leftover M&M's on hand that is what I used in the bags and I decorated it by the colors of the M&M's.

Project Details:

Stamps: Bewitching, Ghoulish Goodies (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie, Stampin Blends- Gorgeous Grape, Parakeet Party, Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Basic White, Gorgeous Grape & Parakeet Party DSP
Accessories: Stamparatus, Stylish Shapes Dies, Witch Hat Builder Punch, Peekaboo Treat Bags, Parakeet Party Metallic Ribbon, Glitter Washi Tape, Gorgeous Grape Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I have been wanting to use these bags and forgot I had them.
They hold a nice amount of candy and I love that they stand up on their own!

Update on my doctor appointment:

My insurance would not approve my inhaler that I have been using for the last month. My doctor gave me samples that she had in the office in September and they did not have anymore so she sent a script in to CVS. This was for a different inhaler with the same medicine in it. Insurance approved it immediately. Shawn ran to pick it up after supper last evening. It cost $95 with insurance! I think both of our jaws hit the floor. Without insurance it would have cost $389! Doctor gave me 2 refills on the inhaler but let's hope after sticker shock that I won't need to refill it. This inhaler is completely different from my last one. This is an aerosol one where my other one was a pill that crushed and you inhaled the dust. And this new one I have to use twice a day instead of once. 

And all my bloodwork came back very good this time which I was pleased about.
I was diagnosed with Diabetes in April 2021 and so far have been able to stay away from being put on medicine. I try to move as much as I can and watch what I eat for the most part. Sweets are my downfall.

*******************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy




4 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Wendy,
Thanks so much for stopping by and for your kind comment!!
Hugs,
Deb

D'Ann said...

Oh boy, you have really transformed that plain bag into a beautiful treat! It's so pretty, and the witch's hat is a great touch. Your girls are so lucky. TFS your crafty talent!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Wendy,
Me again! Thanks again for stopping by and for your kind comment!! Wow! Over a 100 vintage ceramic trees!! Amazing! I hope you post pictures... You asked if I decorate for Thanksgiving...Even though I do Thanksgiving dinner for my family of 5, I do not decorate for Thanksgiving....I would never get done decorating for Christmas if I waited until Thanksgiving was over. I like to be totally done decorating for Christmas by Thanksgiving....I will soon be posting over on my Christmas blog regularly....Happy Halloween!
Hugs,
Deb

Vicki said...

Super cute!