Monday, October 31, 2022

Happy Halloween, Everyone!

 Good Morning & Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a great & relaxing weekend!

Can you believe today is Halloween already??
I feel like the last several months have passed me by since I was sick.
I have 2 more Halloween treats to share with you that I made back in August when the Halloween candy finally hit the shelves...



I have found that the Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkins are a great seller and everyone loves them! For these I placed 2 of the small pumpkins in a Cello Bag and created my topper. I made 6 of these and sold 4. The last 2 are going to Shawn & Ryan for Halloween!

Project Details:

Stamps: Little Delights (retired)
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired), Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Gorgeous Grape, Basic White, Celebrate Everything DSP
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Frightful Tags Dies (retired), Gorgeous Grape Glittered Enamel Dots (retired), Cello Bags, Stapler, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Next is a cute box that I created using the Seasonal Layers Dies!





For these I diecut the front & back of the box using the Black & White DSP and then I added some Pumpkin Pie ink using a Blending Brush. I thought they turned out adorable!
My trick or treaters were stamped using the Stamparatus using Basic Black Archival ink.
The pumpkin Pie layer under the trick or treaters was embossed with the Cobwebs 3D EF that is retired. The cello bag inside the box has a mix of candy in it! Reese's PB Pumpkin. Hershey's Cookies & Cream Bar, Witch's Brew Kit Kat and a York Peppermint Patty!
I made 5 of these boxes and sold 4. The last one went to Kelsey!

Project Details:

Stamps: Scary Cute
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black Archival (retired)
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic White, Black & White DSP
Accessories: Seasonal Layers Dies, Scary Silhouettes Dies, Cobwebs 3D EF (retired), Stamparatus, Black Glittered Ribbon (retired), Black Twine, Black Matte Dots, Cello Bags, Blending Brushes, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

And that is a wrap for this Halloween 2022!
I hope if your out trick or treating this evening that you stay safe and have fun!

***************************************
My thoughts today...




Thanks for stopping by & Happy BOO from me to you!
~Wendy









1 comment:

Vicki said...

So cute! I always love your Halloween treats!