Saturday, October 22, 2022

Scary Cute Fun Fold

 Good Morning & Happy Saturday!

Today I have a cute Halloween card to share that the girls made last Saturday at my Stamp Day w/ Friends get together. It uses the Scary Cute stamp set with the coordinating Scary Silhouette Dies. The card measures 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 1 1/2 and 5 1/2. The little flap on the front of the card is folded towards the front of the card and adhered down so our focal piece lays flat.




Card Details:

Stamps: Scary Cute
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired)
Cardstock: Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Basic White, Celebrate Everything DSP (hostess)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Scary Silhouette Dies, Celebrating Tags Dies, Black Glittered Ribbon (retired) Glue Dots, Black Matte Dots, Stamparatus, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

We used the Stamparatus to get a good deep impression for our little trick or treaters.
We inked it up 3 times and stamped to get the perfect image!
The girls loved this one however when I put my card together I realized I did not cut some of my pieces to the right measurement. I had to go cut a few new pieces to the right size once we finished up. I guess when I was sick I was really off my game.
I am feeling much better but I do still have that cough, just not as bad.
I see my doctor on Monday so we will see what she suggests. I am still using the inhaler for a few more days. I think I may need to be on it longer.

*****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a spooky fun day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

Carol L said...

The colors and papers on these cards are too cute! Love those little trick or treater images. Sorry you're still dealing with that cough too. Seems everyone around me is getting sick these days unfortunately. Hope you feel better soon!

Vicki said...

Love those trio of trick or treaters! Really a fun card!