Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Jack O Lantern Cards

 Hello & Happy Wednesday, Everyone!

Today I have a set of cards to show that I made for Audrey.
She did not want any Halloween cards this year but asked for something with a cute Jack O Lantern on it.
Everything I used is retired...





Card Details:

Stamps: Harvest Hello
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black Archival (retired), Granny Apple Green, Soft Suede
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Granny Apple Green, Soft Suede, Plaid Tidings DSP (retired)
Accessories: Apple Builder Punch, Linen Thread, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

She loved these so much she called yesterday and asked for another pack!
You know what I will be doing today!

*****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

I'm always a fan of plaid, and this dsp is a perfect companion to that fun jack-o-lantern! The little pop of green and the twine is all this one needed! Cute!

D'Ann said...

These are so cute! The whole card just makes you smile :) Love it!