Thursday, October 6, 2022

Cottage Wreath

 Hello & Happy Thursday, Everyone!

The weekend is almost upon us!
Today I am gonna make my post quick as I need to get my Halloween Treats priced and take pictures before I send them off to my card lady. I did not make very many as I was sick for the last several weeks but I am anxious to share them with you!

I have a set of Thinking of You cards to share with you that I made for Audrey.






Card Details:

Stamps: Cottage Wreath, Go to Greetings (Million Dollar Achiever Set)
Ink: Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Basic White, Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Pie DSP
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Country Wreath Dies, Champagne Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Cottage Wreath is one of my favorite sets for the holidays and very versatile!
You'll be seeing more of it down the road.

************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

What a wonderful set of pretty cards! I just love that orange plaid paper with the cute little wreath and the bow is the perfect finishing touch. I hear the sun is making an appearance again today - YAY! Continued good health wishes heading your way, so glad you're sleeping more and coughing less!

D'Ann said...

Such a beautiful card, Wendy! Love the color combination - it sure makes you feel like fall! P.S. So glad you're back and feeling better! :)