Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Skeleton Boxes for Trick or Treat

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

This week seems to be flying by!
Yesterday I finished up my puzzle then I had some work to do at my stamp table.
Here is the puzzle...


It was pretty easy until I got to the trees. At that point all the pieces looked the same!
I love the challenge of doing a puzzle when time allows. I have a Christmas one downstairs that I hope to get started on in a few weeks.

Today I have another sweet treat to share that I made for Halloween.
Marisa from Kitchen Table Stamper made these sweet little boxes on one of her FB Lives over the summer. I printed out the tutorial and made some for Trick or Treat!



If you know me you know that I am always pleased when everything coordinates.
I have learned over the years that it is pleasing to the eye when it all matches and presentation is everything! My dear friend, Pam, taught me that from years of doing the Llama Loop Farm Craft Show. Sadly, just recently she sold her farm and moved. I have so many fond memories of being on the farm and spending time with Pam. The farm became too much for them to take care of anymore and I know it was bittersweet for them to leave it. And so that is why I always try to match things up when creating cards or treats! Anyways, I made these boxes after finding the Kit Kat candy bars at my local Giant store. And those smiling skeletons are fussy cut from last year's Cute Halloween DSP.

Project Details:

Stamps: Wonderfully Wicked (retired)
Ink: Highland Heather
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Basic White, Cute Halloween DSP (retired)
Accessories: Simply Score Board, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Velcro Dots, Iridescent Black Dots (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Each box has one Kit Kat in. I tried to squeeze 2 in it but I has afraid of the box tearing. 
I have a few of these left so I will start handing them out to some neighbors and others we see in our travels this week. We decided not to hand candy out this year for Trick or Treat night. Last few years we only had maybe 20 kids and with me still coughing I am not going to go out and sit in the cold air and make things worse. 

****************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a wonderful day!
~Wendy







3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Your projects (and the goodies inside) are always nicely coordinated, I have always loved how you did that! Whoever receives these will love them!

Carol L said...

Those little skulls are so cute and I love the little boxes you made for your kit-kat bars! Congrats on finishing up that big puzzle too! I haven't worked on any in ages!

Vicki said...

You are the queen of presentation!! So cute!!_