Sunday, October 23, 2022

Halloween Wreath

 Good Morning & Happy Sunday!

Hope your weekend is going well.
Miss Bailee got her bath & haircut yesterday and looks great!
I took these pictures of her while sitting outside yesterday afternoon.
I could not get her to look directly at me. I think she knows when you want to take a good picture of her! Little stinker!



She's quite the little ham and just the sweetest dog!

So today I have a card to share that we made from last Saturday's Stamp Day.
This one uses the retired Sparkle of the Season bundle from last year.




Card Details:

Stamps: Sparkle of the Season
Ink: Basic Black Archival
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Basic White, Cottage Gingham DSP
Accessories: Scalloped Contour Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Seasonal Swirls Dies, Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Black Rhinestones (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This card was my favorite from all the Halloween cards we made.
I used the cutest saying stamp on the inside that perfectly goes with the pumpkins, bats and the witch's broom on the front! I forgot to take a picture of the inside.

**********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

Carol L said...

Fun Halloween makes with those great star wreaths and gets embossed backgrounds! Love those little pumpkins too! Miss Bailee is just adorable and probably just camera shy :)

Vicki said...

So stinking cute!!!