Saturday, October 8, 2022

Anniversary Cards for Fall

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

Today sure feels like Fall with much cooler temps!
I'm off for a haircut first thing this morning and then grab a few things at Walmart.
After that I have laundry waiting on me and maybe a nap! 

Today I have another set of cards to share with you that I made for Audrey.
I used some very pretty DSP from the Celebrate Everything DSP that is a hostess item in the July-December Mini Catalog. 






Lots of cool things on these cards!

Card Details:

Stamps: Many Mates (retired)
Ink: Crushed Curry
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Basic White, Celebrate Everything DSP (Hostess)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Crushed Curry Twine (retired), Leaf Fall 3D EF, Leaf Label & Amber Gem Combo Pack, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Audrey said she has several Anniversaries coming up so these cards will get put to good use! Aren't they pretty?!

*************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

I really like the autumn themed anniversary cards with those great papers and big leaf! The circle anniversary is just beautiful too! Have fun today - I'm so glad to know you're feeling better and able to get out and enjoy yourself again! Have a great weekend!

LeAnne said...

LOVE these papers....those little leaves are my favorite one, I think! They look great with the yellow plaid and that big kraft leaf! Enjoy your day and so happy you're feeling better!