Friday, October 21, 2022

Last of the Halloween Treats

Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!

 The weekend is here!
Not too much happening other than Bailee goes to be groomed tomorrow morning.
The weather is to be nice Saturday but rain coming on Sunday. 
Today on the Hallmark Channel the new Christmas movies start!
I get so excited every year when this time of year happens! 
I watch that channel almost everyday and I adore their Christmas movies.
Tonight the first movie is Noel Next Door that I am looking forward to watching.


Natalie Hall and Corey Sevier are two favorite actors on the Hallmark Channel so I am hoping it's a good movie to kick off the holiday season!

I know, it's a bit early to be talking Christmas but as quickly as time flies anymore....it will be here before we know it! Every year Hallmark starts the Christmas movies at this time so it is much welcomed by me!

Today I am sharing the last of my Halloween treats.
These are made with the Halloween M&M's.

First up are the individual packets of M&M's that I found this year in the Ghoul's Mix M&M's. These are the Fun Size ones.

I took some very old Pumpkin Pie DSP and wrapped around the packets and adhered shut with some Stampin Seal Plus. I added the Spider Web and Sentiment panel with Dimensionals to the front of the packet. They are from a project that I had leftover from last year. I used the Frightfully Cute set & coordinating Frightful Tags Dies bundle that is retired. The black lacy ribbon is very old. Just trying to use up the older things! I made up 12 of these and sold 11 of them! 



Next are the M&M Sticks that I make for most Holidays.
I have a lady who wants them every occasion. She use to be my English teacher in high school so I am always happy to make them for her. These use a retired stamp set called Delightful Dozen. It has been retired for many years but still works well for a tag on M&M Sticks. I made 15 of these this year and they all sold.



That is all I have for today!
I am washing bedsheets then later heading out to do some shopping with Shawn & Kelsey and grabbing supper at Mission Barbeque. Hobby Lobby has Christmas stuff out and we would like to go browse and see if there is anything we need! LOL 
Believe it or not....sometimes Shawn is the only one who walks out of the store with purchases and Kelsey & I are empty handed! LOL 

********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy








3 comments:

D'Ann said...

Love these treats you've created! So fun! I remember the old dsp and the lace ribbon. Great to use up old stuff and free up some space. Enjoy your weekend!

Carol L said...

I tried to make those slim M&M treat packs years ago and had a very difficult time filling the bags, but you always do such a great job with them! I may have some of those plastic sleeves around here somewhere as I hang onto everything way too long! Love the spider web containers with that cute and fun little spider too! Great job on using up the older papers!

Vicki said...

Love these!